1. Eritrea, which became the 182nd member of the UN in 1993, is in the continent of
2. For which of the following disciplines is Nobel Prize awarded?
3. Epsom (England) is the place associated with
4. Galileo was an Italian astronomer who
5. Golf player Vijay Singh belongs to which country?
6. Gulf cooperation council was originally formed by
7. Federation Cup, World Cup, Allywyn International Trophy and Challenge Cup are awarded to winners of
8. Famous sculptures depicting art of love built some time in 950 AD - 1050 AD are
9. Friction can be reduced by changing from
10. Fire temple is the place of worship of which of the following religion?