1. It is on this subject the Law Commission of India submitted its 267th report to the Union Government.
2. The Union Cabinet approved four GST related bill recently. Identify which of the following is not one of them.
3. The Rajya Sabha passed the Employee's Compensation (Amendment) Bill, 2016 to replace
4. The Union Cabinet approved the signing of a new Air Services Agreement with this country recently.
5. Rana Kanwar Pal was elected as the Speaker of the Legislative Assembly of
6. The Union Government has sanctioned Rs 98.35 Cr for the development of a Heritage Circuit in which Indian state?
7. The Union government has launched a new comprehensive scheme to boost the development of which sector?
8.The Union Government lowered interest rates on Small Savings Scheme by
9. The Union Government has launched CPS programme to deal with autonomous unmanned vehicles. What does 'CPS' stands for?
10. Which committee has been formed by the Uttar Pradesh Government to implement farm loan waiver decision?