1. I think she spent the entire afternoon ______ the phone.
2. Trains were invented ______ the nineteenth century.
3. The main reason ______ taking the course is to improve your language skills
4. Two cards are drawn together from a pack of 52 cards. The probability that one is a spade and one is a heart, is:
5. A speaks truth in 75% of cases and B in 80% of cases. In what percentage of cases are they likely to contradict each other, narrating the same incident
6. Which word does NOT belong with the others?
8. A Tiebreaker is an additional contest carried out to establish a winner among tied contestants. Choose one situation from the options below that best represents a Tiebreaker.
9. Posthumous Award occurs when an award is given to someone, after their death. Choose one situation below as the best example of Posthumous Award.
10. The ‘M’ state government has decided hence forth to award the road construction contracts through open tenders only. Courses of action: I. The ‘M’ state will not be able to get the work done swiftly as it will have to go through tender and other procedures. II. Hence forth the quality of roads constructed may be far better.