Welcome to your Sarat Chandra Banking & SSC 24th June 2021
1. The common elements of "NIFE" layer of the earth include
2. Who was the Prime Minister of India when the 42nd Amendment Bill bringing in the changes in the Constitution was passed?
3. Durand Cup is associated with the game of
4. Let p and q be the roots of the quadratic equation x2– (α – 2)x– α –1 = 0. What is the minimum possible value of p2 + q2?
5. If the equation x3 – ax2 + bx – a = 0 has three real roots then the following is true
6. The difference between a number and its square is 72. What is the number?
7. Statements: Importance of Yoga and exercise is being realized by all sections of the society. There is an increasing awareness about health in the society particularly among middle ages group of people.
8. Statements: Majority of the students in the college expressed their opinion against the college authority’s decision to break away from the university and become autonomous. The university authorities have expressed their inability to provide grants to its constituent colleges.
9. For his alleged involvement in espionage, he is under a cloud these days.