1. What is the world's most common religion?
2. The Indian, who holds the pride of beating the computers in mathematical wizard is:
3. Which country has recently joined Euro Zone as the 18th member?
4. The state which has the largest number of sugar mills in India is
5. Which language is spoken in Karnataka?
6. Which country below is not one of the members of the UN security council (Jan 2003)?
7. What percent is 70 of 280?
8. A number is decreased by 10% and then increased by 10%. The number so obtained is 10 less than the original number. What was the original number?
9. The ratio 5:20 expressed as percent equals to
10. In a certain school, 20% of students are below 8 years of age. The number of students above 8 years of age is 2/3 of the number of students of 8 years of age which is 48. What is the total number of students in the school?