1. A storage area used to store data to a compensate for the difference in speed at which the different units can handle data is
2. NOS stands for _______
3. A compact disc (CD) is a data storage system of the type:
4. Information can be stored or retrieved from memory location through its
6. Mrs. Divya Lahiri, a domicile of the state and a married woman of 36 years, has been running a beauty parlour in the city since 4th March 1992. Her husband is employed in a nearby city but both of them do not own a house in Gurgaon. She can pay the entire amount in 5 years.
7. Nitin Narang was born on 25th August, 1975. He has secured 60% and 50% marks in graduation and in the written test, respectively. He has been working in an oorganizationas Officer for the last four years.
8. Gaurav Sheth has represented his school and college in Cricket and Chess. He has passed his BSc with Chemistry, Physics and Mathematics at the age of 20 years in 1994. He came 2nd in the merit list in the selection test with 78% marks and has enclosed two recommendations. He has scored 62% and 65% in SSC and BSc, respectively.