1. In which decade was the first solid state integrated circuit demonstrated?
2. Which scientist discovered the radioactive element radium?
3. What is the name of the CalTech seismologist who invented the scale used to measure the magnitude of earthquakes?
4. This statesman, politican, scholar, inventor, and one of early presidents of USA invented the swivel chair, the spherical sundial, the moldboard plow, and the cipher wheel.
5. Where is the village of Branston, after which the famous pickle is named?
6. What invention caused many deaths while testing it?
7. Until Victorian times, chocolate was thought of as a drink. When did the first chocolate bar appear?
8. Who perfected GENETIC ENGINEERING?
9.Who was the first American female to patent her invention, a method of weaving straw with silk?
10. When was Monopoly created?