Welcome to your Sarat Chandra Banking SSC June 17th 2021
1. The difference between the compound interest compounded annually and the simple interest on a certain sum for 2 years at 6% per annum is $ 18. Find the sum.
2. In what time will Rs.1000 become Rs.1331 at 10% per annum compounded annually
3. Certain sum becomes 3 times it self at compound interest in 10 years. In how many years it becomes 9 times?
4. Arrange the words given below in a meaningful sequence. 1. Word 2. Paragraph 3. Sentence 4. Letters 5. Phrase
5. Arrange the words in a meaningful, logical order and then select the appropriate sequence from the alternatives given below. 1. Farmer 2. Seed 3. Food 4. Cultivation
6. 1. Mother 2. Child 3. Milk 4. Cry 5. Smile
7. A person who talks in sleep is called a
8. Not allowing the passage of light.
9. Which of the following is used to represent a Weak entity set?
10. What is the name given to the electronic device that receives a signal and retransmits it at a higher level?