SBI PO MOCK TEST 2020
- 100+ SBI PO Online Classes
- Conducted by India’s Best Faculty
Practice with Mock Tests
- 10,000+ SBI PO Practice Questions & Detailed Solutions
- Mock Tests with last 10 years question papers analysis
- 30 Prelims + Mains SBI PO Mock Tests
Improve Your Score
- AI-Based Detailed Performance Analysis
- Know your Strong & Weak Areas
About SBI PO
About SBI PO 2020
The State Bank of India (SBI) is an Indian multinational, public sector banking and financial services company. SBI features amongst the Fortune Global 500 list of the world’s biggest corporations as of 2016. It is also one of the biggest employers of the country with about 2.1 lakh employees as on 31 March 2017. The SBI conducts recruitment for both officer and clerk level posts through the SBI PO and SBI Clerk examinations respectively.
The SBI PO is by far the most prestigious banking sector examination in the country as it provides it the gateway to building a rewarding career with one of the most coveted banks of the nation. The SBI PO exam, as the name suggests, is conducted for the recruitment of Probationary Officers, which is the highest entry level officer cadre post.
The SBI PO Exam has always been on the stricter side, in terms of overall difficulty level, but off-late it has also gained the reputation of throwing surprises at the test takers. Over the past couple of years, the difficulty level of the paper has gone up a notch as new question types and patterns were introduced. Also with the introduction of sectional timings in Prelims is another change that has been introduced in 2018 exam.
The SBI PO selection process has 3 stages
- Preliminary Exam
- Main Exam
SBI PO Prelims is an online exam of 100 marks.
The question paper has 3 sections
- English (30 marks)
- Reasoning (35 Marks)
- Quantitative Aptitude (35 marks).
The exam duration is 60 minutes.
The SBI PO Main Exam is of 250 marks.
It is a combination of an online exam of 200 marks and a English Language Descriptive paper of 50 marks.
The SBI PO Mains question paper (online exam) contains 4 sections
- Reasoning & Computer Aptitude (45 Qs)
- Data Analysis & Interpretation (35 Qs)
- General/Economy/Banking Awareness (40 Qs)
- English Language (35 Qs).
The total duration of the online exam is 180 mins.
SBI PO 2020 Eligibility Criteria
To be eligible for the SBI PO Recruitment exam, a candidate has to meet 2 criterias: Age Limit & Education Requirement.
1. The Age limit for SBI PO is:
- Lower Limit – 21 Years
- Upper Limit – 30 years
2. Educational qualification
- To be eligible for SBI PO Recruitment is a Graduation Degree(Any stream). Final year students can also apply.
SBI PO 2020 Application Process
Only online mode of application is accepted. The details/guidelines are mentioned below.
Prerequisites for Applying Online
Before applying online, candidates should,
- Candidates are required to register themselves online through the Bank’s official website. After registration candidates are required to pay the requisite application fee through online mode by using debit card / credit card / Internet Banking.
- Candidates must have a valid Email ID which should be kept active till the declaration of results.
- Scanned copy of Photograph, Signature and other required documents as mentioned in the notification
Application Fees/ Intimation Charges
- Non-Reserved Category (General/EWS/OBC) – Nil
- Reserved Category (SC/ST/PWD) – Rs 750
Steps to Apply for SBI PO Exam Online
- Step 1: Candidates must keep a scanned copy of their photograph and signature handy.
- Step 2: Visit the Bank’s website www.sbi.co.in/careers and open the appropriate Online Application Format, available in the current openings section
- Step 3: Carefully fill the application carefully
- Step 4: A provisional registration number and password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen. This should be noted down carefully.
- Step 5: Post ensuring the correctness of the particulars of the application form, pay the fees.
- Final Step: On successful completion of the transaction, e-receipt and application are generated which may be printed for record.
SBI issues separate call letters for Prelims, Mains and Interview. The SBI Call letter for the respective phase is released 10-15 days before the schedule exam date.
To get all regular updates about SBI PO Admit Card keep checking our blog post highlighted in this section.
SBI PO 2020 Cut-Offs
This details of SBI PO 2019 cutoff scores are as follows
SBI PO Prelims Cut Off 2019
- General : 71
- SC: 61.75
- ST: 54.75
- OBC: 68.25
- EWS: 68.25
SBI PO Mains Cut Off 2019
- General : 104.42
- SC: 82.50
- ST: 77.63
- OBC: 94.28
- EWS: 100.89